6.13.2009

As the Blog Turns, So Do the Days of Our Lives ....

While EHTT blog posts have started to appear again with a bit more regularity there has been quite a lot going on that I have not retold to you, and I feel like blame should fall on the Middle East.

Actually, what it comes down to is my social life has improved tremendously mostly due to my girlfriend’s popularity and her affinity for wine and cheese and tequila. It also has a lot to do with the giant time-suck called Facebook. Ultimately, though, I don’t turn my computer on as much as I have in the past. For instance, I was watching the middle movie of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy with my girlfriend and my son when a bird dive-bombed the cat. I strained my neck trying to see below the window sill how Lucky the Cat would react. The cat was just fine and rather complacent about the whole thing. My neck hurt for long time. My computer was nowhere within reach.

Just remember – you heard it here first.

No comments: