6.17.2008

Even Happier Than That

Notes to self:

Rule 1 – Learn to Trust again. Find someone to trust and try trusting them for a while.
Rule 2 – Get everything out of your work. Work is rewarding in and of itself.
Rule 3 – Be a good friend. Help someone else.
Rule 4 – Experiment. Play. Flirt. Enjoy Yourself. This is lighter than you think.
Rule 5 – Be self disciplined. Slacking is not an option.
Rule 6 – There is no win and no fail. There is only make. Make.
Rule 7 – Work hard toward something. If you work it will lead to more. It is the people who do all the work all the time who eventually catch on to things.
Rule 8 – Don’t try to create and analyze at the same time. They are different processes.
Rule 9 – Always be around. Come or go to everything.
Rule 10 – Invent new rules next week.

2 comments:

OneTravelAvenue said...

I like...
I dont really know how I stumbled one you and your blogs, but I like.
I would like to hear more on you travels....and your insights.(rules)

Holly

Jon said...

Thanks, Holly. I hope you come back often.